Xaero’s Minimap Mod For Minecraft [1.15.1/ 1.14.4/1.12.2/1.8.9/1.7.10]
Unlike the other Minimap Mods, Xaero’s Minimap keeps Interface clean and it fuses well with the overall aesthetics of Minecraft. It even allows you to set the waypoints manually and the death points will be credited automatically if you die. In short, it’s very user-friendly and customizable that suits all your needs.
You can create Waypoints by pressing B and you can teleport them if you wish. You can also choose if you want to see or hide them in the game. They are yet included in your list, and you can access them by pressing ‘U’.
The best part of this Minimap is that it recognizes when you are underground. If you are traveling through abandoned caves and tunnels, wherever you are, it will give you a quick reference of where you are. Combine it with Waypoint and you will never be lost again.
The thing which makes it unique is its custom settings. You can adjust the size as you wish. Adjust the HUD display to show the players, items, and mobs. Wherever it suits you best, rotate it too. Choose your preferred location or choose one of the four presets.
Features of Xaero’s Minimap Mod
- Aesthetic pleasure and looks of vanilla Minecraft.
- When comparing other minimap mods Xaero’s Minimap runs smoothly.
- The mod is available in 2 editions:
- Full version: have no limits.
- Fair-Play: have limitations and are more suitable for public PVP servers where you play against players who don’t use minimaps.
- The mod is available in 2 colors:
- Compatible with Xaero’s World Map and allows you to use the chunks by the world map and this improves its performance.
- Incorporated with lots of languages.
- It allows you to customize the Minimap usage by connecting it to an item that you’ll need to have in your Hotbar, to showup the minimap.
- The North Direction can be locked.
- Compatible with both above and underground cave maps.
- Togglable chunk grid and slime chunks mode.
- Waypoints: Unlimited and can be teleported.
- Multi-player multi-world detection.
- In-game waypoints.
- Deathpoints: Automatic waypoint will be created on each death.
- Displays thing with different colors:
- Mobs are displayed on the map as yellow dots.
- Hostile and friendly mobs can be customized with different colors.
- Players are displayed on the map as white dots or player heads.
- Items are displayed on the map as red dots.
- Other entities like arrows and frames as are displayed on the map as purple dots.
- Although the mod is quite outdated, it is compatible with the Better PVP Plugin for Bukkit/spigot servers.
How to Install Xaero’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft
- Before you start, make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Xaero’s Minimap mod jar file.
- Navigate to “C: /Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/. minecraft/mods”
- Place the downloaded jar file in the forge sub-folder found there.
- Now, Run Minecraft with Forge profile.
That’s all about the Xaero’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft. Try it out. If you have any better suggestions or any doubts kindly contact us.