When comparing the different shaders of Minecraft, each one ostensibly presents its qualities of graphic quality or configuration accessibility. But apart from these, BSL shaders have something else to argue: their perfection.
BSL Shaders, designed by CaptTatsu, and they are already in their seventh version (recent update: 14 October 2019). The author experience and constantly update this shader in order to achieve balanced shaders. Technically BSL shaders are compatible will all graphics cards, including Intel Graphics. Unlike the other shader, it doesn’t leave anyone behind, especially since it is relatively greedy in resources.
BSL shaders provide all the basic functionalities expected for shaders like anti-aliasing, realistic water, and sky, management of light and shadow. But where this shader stands out is, it offers the players with a great selection of shader settings. Each settings even pops a description of its function when you hover over it.
It offers four preset quality levels to make your own custom changes as your personal preference. Luckily the motion blur is disabled by default. If in case motion blur is your kind of thing, there’s an option to turn it on. Overall it is a beautiful shader pack that you should try out. With the overbright color boost, custom torchlight, and night desaturation, the shader gives a glow-up to your game.
Features Of BSL Shaders
- Updated Optifine HD integration
- Edge Detect Occlusion
- Unique cel-shading
- Bright color boost and saturation
- Edge bump
- Modifiable-scaling SSAO
- Motion blur
- 2D Clouds
How To Install BSL Shaders For Minecraft?
- Download and install Optifine HD Mod on your Minecraft client.
- Now go the location, where the application files are stored.
- For windows navigate to %appdata%/minecraft.
- For iOs, navigate to Library/Application Support/Minecraft.
- For Linux Os, navigate to /.minecraft
- Search for the shader pack folder. If not found, create one on the same location.
- Download the BSL Shaders zip file.
- Copy the extracted files from the BSLShaders zip file.
- Now navigate to options > Video Settings > Shaders and set ‘old lightning’ as default.
- Now you can select the shader from the options > Shaders
- All set to go! Now enjoy BSL shader to the full extent.
That’s all, these are the steps to install BSL shaders on your Minecraft. Have fun!… If you get any issues do comment below.